OpenID is the fast, easy and secure way to sign in to websites. Here are just a few benefits to using OpenID.
- Accelerate Sign Up Process at Your Favorite Websites.
- Reduce Frustration Associated with Maintaining Multiple Usernames and Passwords.
- Gain Greater Control Over Your Online Identity.
- Minimize Password Security Risks.
How to log in with OpenID?
- Enter your OpenID into a supporting web site's login form.
- Your browser then sends you to your OpenID provider to log in.
- Log in to your OpenID provider with your username and password.
- Tell your provider that the original web site can use your identity. You are then sent back to the original web site.